- This event has passed.
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm AEST$187
A one-day workshop for people who work with groups and who want to build skills, knowledge and confidence for when group participants get ‘triggered’, merging the Process Work approach to group facilitation with trauma-informed principles, developed and facilitated by Liz Scarfe, Processwork Diplomate and psychotherapist specialising in complex trauma.
- What is trauma?
- What is “triggering”? What causes it? How to notice it?
- How to promote/advertise your group in a trauma-informed way
- How to screen potential participants
- How to structure safety in a group
- Ethical facilitation and professional boundaries of competence
- What to do when someone gets triggered
- Follow-up and aftercare
- Facilitator and presenter self-care, and business protection
- Open floor discussion for the “what if…” and the “what could I have done when…”
Full details and registration are at Trauma-Informed Facilitation.