Training ProgramsProcess Oriented Coaching Program
It has been taught in Poland since 2011 as a Certificate in Process Oriented Coaching: ANZPOP is the only place in the world to study this course in English.
The ANZPOP Process-Oriented Coaching Program is a nine-month training program combining group workshops, individual supervision, peer coaching, and coaching practice with real clients. You’ll learn a unique model of coaching, clear professional boundaries (to keep you and your clients safe) and gain deep insight about yourself as an emerging coach. To fulfil the program requirements, students complete:
- nine face-to-face group workshop days
- a minimum of seven individual supervision sessions
- a minimum of 50 client hours during the nine-month workshop period, video recorded for supervision, and for which no payment is taken
- an additional 100 client hours after the workshop period, these do not need to be recorded and payment may be taken
- case presentation assessment.
Upon successful completion of the training program, client hours and supervision requirements, graduates will be certified by ANZPOP as a Process-Oriented Coach, allowing you to use this coaching model with individual coaching clients. If the group format, distance, or dates don’t work for you, check out our one-on-one flexible training pathway.
Nine monthly workshops learning and practising
A minimum of seven supervision sessions
You’ll be a practice client for another student
Work with actual coaching clients, under supervision
There is pre-requisite knowledge of Process-Oriented Psychology required for the Process-Oriented Coaching Program, which can be demonstrated in a variety of ways:
- in the past three years, have completed 120 hours of processwork training and 12 hours individual therapy with an IAPOP recognised Process Worker OR
- successful completion of Phase I exams in an IAPOP recognised Diploma program not more than five years ago OR
- completion of Diploma program in an IAPOP recognised Diploma program OR
- completion of the Process Oriented Masters of Conflict Facilitation program OR
- successful completion of the Melbourne Process Work Centre Processwork Intensive and 12 therapy sessions with an IAPOP recognised Diplomate in the past three years.
Evidence (attendance certificates, email proof etc) of attendance/completion/enrolment is required.
Fees for the 2019 intake will be:
$3,770 paid in four credit card payments of $942.50
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are now closed for the 2018 intake and not yet open for 2019.
Sign up to our newsletter below to be notified when applications open.